The Interlock Electronic Roller Door Lock is a low voltage, high torque motorised bolt suited for securing large rolling, tilting, hinged or sliding doors.
Supplied with a matching strike, the IRDL is to be installed internally and has a tamper proof design. A solid 18mm diameter stainless steel bolt pin ensures the highest strength and with a bolt pin stroke of 35mm offers flexible installation.
Integrated electronics allow complete control and monitoring of the lock.
- Multi-voltage input (12-24VDC)
- Multiple locking attempts with fail alarm
- Selectable automatic locking upon door closure
- Selectable Fail Safe/Fail Secure
- Bolt position sensors
- Concealed wiring through the base or via a 20mm wiring gland (not supplied)
- Key secured cover
- Floor or wall mounting
- Designed and assembled in New Zealand
- Roller doors
- Tilt doors
- Sliding doors
- Hinged doors