Sentry II WLS for windows and light skylights
Order 1 each per window:
- 39-635 - Sentry II WLS System
- 39-638-W - Cover Cost $0.01 with purchase of Skylight or Awning operator
Order 1 Hand Held Remote (optional):
- 39-640 - Hand Held RF Remote
Introducing Truth’s Next Generation of Power Window Systems... Sentry II WLS® for Windows and Light Skylights. Based on the powerful and reliable mechanics from their previous motorization system, they've added a new digital electronics package with built in power conversion. This New Sentry II WLS System truly takes over where Truth’s Sentry 2000® left off.
The New Electronics Package provides many new features to enhance a home's comfort and its owner’s peace of mind.
• Retrofits onto casement and awning windows and light skylights operated with a hand crank manufactured by Truth Hardware. The motor system drives the same input the handle is attached to.
• Power Conversion built right into the wall mounted control package which accepts direct connection of line voltages from 100 to 240 VAC at 47 to 440 Hz. No more transformers to complicate and add expense to the installation.
• Power Blind System Compatible. Centralized power window system control is now possible with Sentry II’s ability to accept and control most 24 VDC power blind systems. The Sentry II’s remote and wall switch can be used to control both window and blind motors for convenient, centralized control.
• Power Protected Memory eliminates the need to “reset” or retrain the motor after a power outage. Once the installation is complete the motor never needs further service or adjustments – even after prolonged power outages!
• RF remote compatibility built into all motor control packages as a standard feature. Simply order the optional remote to add new and exciting control capability for the homeowner.
• Rain Sensor -standard with all kits, automatically closes the window or skylight at the first sign of moisture. Corrosion resistant sensor decreases maintenance cleaning requirements and extends service life.
• No Special Preparation is required by the window or skylight manufacturer. The kits are suitable for new construction or retrofit applications. Please consult with your electrical contractor for a retrofit evaluation.
• ETL Listed and CE Approved. Meets all requirements for Class II installations.
• Safety - Automatic motor reversal has been engineered into the system which is intended to reverse the motor should an obstruction stop the window while closing. In addition, a screen interlock is provided which, when properly installed, electrically disconnects the motor when the screen is removed. These features are intended to help prevent personal injury which could result from reaching into the window area during its operation.
• Motorized Sash Locks are available for use with the WLS system for casement and awning windows.
• Building Automation Systems can easily be tied into the control electronics for virtually limitless ventilation possibilities.
SENTRY II WLS CAPACITY
• When used on light skylights, Truth’s Sentry II WLS is load rated at 40 lbs at the chain. This equates to a total skylight hatch weight of 80 lbs.
• When used on casement windows, the Sentry II WLS is designed to work on all window systems meeting the AAMA-101 hardware load requirements.
• When used on awning windows, the Sentry II WLS is designed to work on awning windows with a properly sized counter-balance hinge and operator. (Consult awning operator specifications).